We are looking for passionate back-end software engineers to be part of our client’s growing team.
You will be working on a brand new project, using the latest technologies. You will be taking part both in design and implementation, allowing you to influence technical and design decisions the team makes.
This project will part of company’s growing portfolio, which targets the shipping industry, with great penetration both on domestic and international market.
Our client has diverse engineering teams which use many different technologies.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for enthusiastic and creative software engineers to be part of our growing team.
You will be working on both existing and new web-based products, using the latest technologies. You will be taking part both in design and implementation, allowing you to influence the technical and design decisions of the team.
Our philosophy is to create innovative solutions, that take advantage of the most up-to-date technological developments while leveraging the open-source ecosystem.
These projects will be part of our company’s growing portfolio, which targets the shipping industry.
We have diverse engineering teams using a variety of different technologies and tools, for details see here:
- Four-year degree in CS, EE, Math, or equivalent experience
- Experience with relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- Development experience in a dynamic language, such as Python or Ruby
- Familiarity with web application frameworks such as Rails, Django or Express
- Understanding of application optimization principles & security concepts
- Fluent in English
Great to have:
- Acquaintance with open-source tools and open-source philosophy
- Experience in test driven development
- Experience with Git and Continuous Integration systems
Beyond offering a working environment which values and supports people and their well-being, we at our client offers:
- An attractive financial package
- Excellent working conditions with a good work-life balance
- Flexibility and choice in arranging (together with manager) your work schedule and your remote work preferences
- Personal development and training opportunities to continue your professional growth, skills and knowledge
- Opportunities to attend and/or represent our client’s at conferences
- Private health insurance and other company benefits