Trenkwalder for it’s client a multinational company based in Cyprus is looking to find:
Country Manager (CM)
The Country Manager (CM) is responsible for the overall results, both short and long term, of the company’s beverage business in Cyprus.
Together with the team, the CM builds a 360° strategic business plan in line with the company’s global mission and based on local market/consumer insights which they communicate in a clear and compelling way. They lead the strategy in close alignment with the Distribution Partner. The CM oversees the business plan implementation, manages the team and ensures the sales, profitability and long-term sustainable business value in alignment with the brand guidelines. The GM fosters a culture, based on company’s brand values, where their team can grow and have the freedom and responsibility to deliver. The successful candidate will be employed by the distribution partner of the company’s brand in the local market.
Strategic Business Development
– Ensures optimal business model and marketing mix for the market.
– Develops a strategic plan by taking the best of what Red Bull has to offer in its beverage business and combining it with local consumer/market insights to build and communicate the right strategic path.
– Ensures the development and execution of the annual business plan along their strategic path as well as the alignment with internal and external stakeholders (DP).
General Business Management
– Operates as a General Manager, valuing and managing all functions they oversee.
– Understands the beverage consumer, their local market, the local media scene, the global brand philosophy and brand guidelines and ensures a consistent brand execution.
– Acts as a role model and guardian of the company’s Culture and Values.
Budget and Planning
– Directly responsible for the financial and trade result delivery in the market.
– Keeps on top of trade spending strategies, planning and control in the market.
– Directly responsible for financial feasibility of trade activities in business unit working closely with Finance.
Builds and Sustains a High Performing Team
– Ensures the application of company’s philosophies and performance management approach within their organization.
– Leads the team to collaborate and work together as One Team to achieve the country plan while feeling empowered to be responsible for their individual functions.
– Creates the environment where people have the freedom and responsibility to deliver against these objectives using their strengths.
– Previous experience in top management role (e.g. Division Director, Commercial Director, Marketing Director). Experience in FMCG industry will be considered a plus.
– Strong leadership, motivation and team skills.
– Clear understanding of marketing, sales and distribution, competitor activity and consumer behavior in a brand and FMCG context.
– Entrepreneurship, innovative and creative approach to business.
– Positive, humble, enthusiastic and approachable personality.
IT literate (MS Office)
– University degree (Management, Finance, Marketing or relevant discipline).
– Fluency in local language and written and spoken business English.
– IT literate (MS Office).