Position: IT Operations Manager
Location: Agios Dimitrios
Trenkwalder for its client, an innovative retail company who is active in the field of footwear is looking for:
IT Operations Manager.
The Job Overview
As an IT manager, you will work closely with the rest of our team to ensure that our company is using the most up-to-date technology to run our business. We are seeking an IT manager who will be responsible for ensuring that the hardware and software used by our company is compatible, secure, and scalable. You will also be responsible for managing our internal network and providing support for our staff.
Below are some of the responsibilities an IT manager is expected to perform:
– Plan and oversee the installation and maintenance of computer systems, hardware, and networks both on premise and cloud infrastructure.
– Team leading , manage all IT department resources, prioritize tasks and activities and report to the management (KPIs)
– Develop and implement policies related to network security, disaster recovery, and IT infrastructure
– Analyze resource utilization and develop strategies to optimize performance
– Expand business operations and process optimization (analyze, design and implement new solutions)
– Establish, measure, and define IT goals and maintain an IT roadmap
– Monitor and analyze the success of IT initiatives and projects and continually develop and evaluate new technologies and tools for the company
– Direct the activities of the help desk to ensure the IT needs of users are met – Experience in Relational Database Management systems (MS SQL,Oracle)
– Manage development projects to integrate new technologies into existing systems
– Perform ongoing support and maintenance of all hardware, software, and network components
– Contribute to organizational security policy to protect company information and resources – Maintain internal knowledge base and organize user training seminars
– Vendor management (strong verbal and written communication, assertiveness, and negotiation skills
Job Qualifications and Skills
– Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or a related field
– A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT management
– Business knowledge & Business Knowledge Improvement
– Experience in retail/wholesale sector – Strong teamwork and communication skills
– Strong organizational and management skills. Develop, coach and motivate team members – Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
– Knowledge of industry-standard computer hardware and software systems – Experience with network administration
– Experience managing on-premises servers (Microsoft Hyper-V), storage area networks (SAN), and network-attached storage (NAS) devices
– Familiarity with our software platforms including Microsoft 365, BI (Targit), ERP/CRM (Entersoft), Retail (Microsoft LS) and Wholesale Platforms, Ecommerce Platform (Magento). – Familiarity with systems integrations
– Familiarity with Voip Telephony
Are you the one?
If yes and should you aspire becoming part of an innovative Organisation and an amazing team, send your CV in English
Please note that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview.