Trenkwalder Greece, on behalf of its client is seeking:
Operations facility supervisor
Job Summary :
The Facilities Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day operational facilities management service based on the client site. Duties include soft services, maintenance of plant and equipment, landscaping, Health & Safety, energy consumption and environmental management. Candidates will need to be fluent in English and other languages for this role.
Manage and coordinate the delivery of all Facilities Management services.
▪ Manage facilities/project management, from inception to completion for the client sites
▪ Procurement of facilities services in client’s site.
▪ Manage and coordinate the activities of facilities related on-site and visiting contractors
▪ Manage all service contracts including; cleaning, vending, security etc.
▪ Establish effective day-to-day business relationships with the client and take a proactive approach to requirements.
▪ Produce regular reports according to schedule agreed with the client.
▪ Hold regular progress reviews to ensure client satisfaction.
▪ Liaise with landlord and property managers to ensure their service charge obligations are met.
Control all purchasing, ensuring competitive pricing, tenders, approvals and timely submission for settlement.
▪ Act as the SSA (Site Security Assistant) for the site.
• Able to prepare and present budget reports for review and discussion.
• Builds and maintains positive working relationships.
• Manages, motivates and develops reporting staff through effective induction, training and development and annual appraisals.
• Drives team members to work in a pro-active manner to anticipate client needs and demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Person Specifications Education Essential:
Educated to a degree level or qualified by work based experience.
Desirable: Member of a professional facilities management organization.
Skills Required Essential Experience
▪ Considerable experience in Facilities Management
▪ Project management experience
▪ Team management experience
▪ Evidence of working in a flexible changing business environment
▪ Engineering or related qualification/background is essential, preferably with knowledge of building mechanical and electrical services
▪ Excellent client relationship skills
▪ Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
▪ Numerical skills ▪ Good oral and written communication skills
▪ Team player /management skills
▪ Strong organisational skills
▪ PC literacy is essential;
▪ Fluency in English is essential as this is the business language across the Global Corporate Services division of the CBRE Group and client organization
• Operational understanding of financial processes including end to end P2P process.
• Able to prepare basic financial reports and present to line management.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Understanding Customer Needs
• Manages and Develops Self and Others
• Continuous Improvement
• Operational excellence; competence to deliver; integrity