Trenkwalder Greece, on behalf of its client is seeking:
Sales Representative of ultra-high-end electronic gear (audio visual)
- Assisting the owner and GM on day-to-day tasks.
- Bookkeeping tasks via the “Pylon” accounting software program and related tasks (recording expenses, maintaining customer records,etc.).
- Recording sales,expenses and other data on company excel files.
- Supporting sales effort (maintaining customer-dealer lists, delivery of products to customers,assisting in marketing activities,etc.).
- Must be highly organized.Must be detail-oriented, highly motivated and have the ability to work independently in a snall team.
- Skills in MS Word, Excel.
- Familiarity with Pylon or alternative.
- Driver’s license required.
The company offers:
- Full time-stable and permanent position with potential growth.
- Company Car (or compensation for use of employee’s car).
- Mobile phone (or allowance).
- Excellent & flexible working conditions.