We are looking for a full-time Senior Microsoft-stack developer to join our team.
- You’ll be working with C#, ASP.NET or WebAPI, Entity Framework and Azure. You’ll be focusing primarily on Azure-based applications built using MVC and WebAPI.
- You’ll be working alongside our dedicated front-end (web) and mobile development teams, so experience with web technologies (CSS/HTML) and apps (Xamarin/XAML/WPF/UWP) is a bonus but not required.
- You’ll mainly work in a project team consisting of a product manager, QA lead, UI/UX designer and delivery manager, under the guidance of a technical architect and product director.
- This is a permanent role and we’re looking for someone who’s happy working with us
Tasks and Responsibilites
- Working on a variety of client projects across different industries and sectors.
- Writing clean, testable, maintainable code.
- Writing unit and integration tests.
- Using pull requests to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Working with a product manager to agree the scope and detail of user stories.
- Planning and estimating tasks for implementation.
- Setting up and maintaining Azure environments for production and development systems.
- Working with DevOps and CI/CD tools to build, release and monitor applications
- Understanding and addressing performance concerns including SQL Databases.
- Developing reporting and analytics models and solutions.
- Staying up to date with security best practices and the secure software development lifecycle.
- Using and contributing to our developer playbook to share knowledge.
- Iterating on our tools, processes and resources to drive continuous improvement.
- Responding to customer incidents and resolving service-affecting issues.
- C# / .NET 5, .NET Core, .NET Framework
- Visual Studio / Rider
- ASP.NET, Entity Framework, Blazor
- Azure (App Services, SQL Database, CosmosDB, Redis, Service Bus, Key Vault)
- Git and Build Pipeline tools (Azure DevOps, ARM templates)
- Diagnostics / logging solutions (Application Insights).
- Work From Home
- Training & Development